Monday, December 17, 2007

2008 - Joe Jackson - Rain !!


About the four-year break between albums, Jackson says: "I wasn't in a hurry to make a new album. I promised myself that I wouldn't make a record until I had an album's worth of songs that were the best I could do. I think several of these songs are the best songs I've ever written, and I wanted to have 10 or 12 songs that I felt that way about before I put out another album. I used to be a bit of a workaholic, but I am now much more patient. The quantity has gone down, but the quality has gone up."

See comments below for link !

2 comments:

Music Man said...

http://tinyurl.com/2the69

Cucumber Jones said...

I have had the joy of listening to an advance copy of Joe's stunning new album. Is it a return to form via 1982's Night and Day? Yes! Is it the best thing since butterscotch ice cream? Yes! But don't take my word for it . . .